Enterprise Ethanol Quality Policy
Enterprise Ethanol is a leading supplier of Pure Ethanol and used within the South African market.
We value and nurture our client relationships
We supply our product throughout the Southern African region. We have our products tested at a laboratory to ensure product quality and purity is always maintained.
Enterprise Ethanol has adopted the following strategic objectives:
Be the preferred distributor of Pure Ethanol:
● Understand and anticipate current and future client needs
● Endeavour to meet and even exceed client expectations
Be the preferred Employer:
● Ensure an environment in which all employees are actively pursuing objectives
● Employees shall be encouraged to use their abilities rigorously to the benefit of the company
Be the preferred Investment:
● Ensure commitment for continual improvement
● Strive towards mutually beneficial relationships with our suppliers and subcontractors.
1. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
● Contacting Enterprise Ethanol
▪ 087 135 0927
▪ B2B platform - login details to be provided to registered Users
● A quote can be requested from the Sales Team, please provide a valid email address
▪ Prices are according to standard prices per product
▪ Bulk pricing options are available for large volumes. For quantities larger than 1000L please contact a sales representative.
▪ SLA are available for bulk customers.
▪ Quotations are valid for 21 days
▪ Application of the product will be requested in order for Sales Staff to suggest suitable products for your requirements. Misleading information may result in an incorrect product being purchased.
▪ Contact details and company details may be required for quoting purposes
▪ Please check the details on your quotation prior to placing an order and making payment to ensure that the details are correct.
▪ Documented purchase orders are preferable in order to verify product, quantity, packaging, price, delivery address and required date.
▪ For orders above R60’000.00 a written purchase order is a requirement
▪ A Sales Representative will contact you to advise when your order will be ready for delivery or collection once your order has been accepted and processed. This will be your acknowledgement of acceptance of your order.
▪ If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this either telephonically or in writing.
▪ Products and packaging may vary slightly from their photos. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only.
▪ Product is sold either per drummed unit, kgs or litres (note the SG of our products where necessary)
▪ Enterprise Ethanol will not be held liable for incorrect application of the product
▪ Delivery charges are quoted per request and are not included as a standard
▪ Collection point will be stipulated on the quotation
▪ We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. If there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
▪ Standard lead times for our standard products are 2 business days after payment reflection or order acceptance in the event of account customers.
▪ Exceptions to lead times include but are not limited to, large volume orders, specialised products, specialised packaging, tanker drops.
▪ Risk responsibility is transferred to client upon advisement of collection readiness, or at the point of delivery according to the order packing list.
▪ Enterprise Ethanol is not responsible for the offloading of product, unless expressly agreed to in writing. In the event of an incident offloading where damage or loss of product, or harm to personnel is incurred, the Client will bear responsibility.
▪ Your product(s) must be returned to us unopened within 30 days of the order invoice date.
▪ A transport or handling charge may be incurred.
▪ Opened product may be charged for due to the risk of contamination.
▪ Non-conformances or complaints are to be reported immediately to your Sales Representative or to the Business Development Manager for investigation.
▪ Cancellation charges may be incurred, especially in cases where specialised product has been delivered.
▪ Refunds for empty drums will be as per agreement on an individual client basis once they have passed our quality inspection. Drums that do not conform will not be credited.
▪ Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of the products into our warehouse
● Price & Payment
▪ The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the official Enterprise Ethanol quotation. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product stated is correct. However please see below for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
▪ You are required to pay the quotation value prior to order processing
▪ An account may be opened subject to approval
▪ Accounts will only be opened once authorised by our Finance Team after credit check has resulted favourably.
▪ The terms of the account will be stipulated by our Finance Team
▪ A breach in payment terms will result in stop-supply and interest charges
▪ It is possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced.
▪ If products are used for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
● Other Important Terms
▪ Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
▪ If we decide to change these terms, we will post the new version on the website. Any orders placed after this time will be subject to the new version.
▪ If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that it will not prevent us from taking steps against you at a later date.
▪ These terms are governed by South African law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in South African courts.